RSS
Welcome to Pete and Vince's Movie Blog! Become a follower or subscribe via RSS for the best movie reviews ever...

Stardust Memories


IMDB
Watched for the second time in 15 years. It was good. That night, I laid in bed trying to figure out where I rank this amoungst all of Woody's movies. I think this is somewhere right in the middle. Its not one of his small movies. I think it may have been a bit pretentious/trying-to-be-arthouse. But it is DEFINITELY worth watching if you are a Woody Allen fan. Not because its great. In fact the woman/relationship element of the ending seems incomplete. But it is necessary if you want to discuss ALL of the different types of things Woody has created.

1 comments:

Pete said...

I added this to my queue...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Movie Time. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy